"Abandon Hype All Ye Who Enter Here!"

Steppenwolf

"Eternity is a mere moment; just long enough for a joke!"

Thursday, July 8, 2010

24 Carat Fool!


Well, 40 down and the big 60 to go! I hadn’t been to Vangelli’s for more than a month, and, believe me, it was good to be back. A small but mighty crowd of about 40, but they were looking for a good time, and showed their appreciation when they found it! The Jester was there in fine form and he surprised me in announcing that himself, the Master and young Shandy had taken it upon themselves to to become, temporarily, wage slaves. The three of them signed on with a contractor working on flood damage to the north of ToonTown. Now that’s no joking matter!

The show didn’t commence ‘til after 10:30, and I was pleased to be allowed to go first. The audience was more than kind, and, what made it even better was the presence of Jody Peters, who kept himself busy scribbling notes at the back of the crowd. Not daunted by the prospect of ‘multi-tasking’, Jody made his presence known by roaring with laughter when he heard something that tickled him. It was good to hear!

I did mostly new stuff and was tired and under-prepared, but it all went over well; this in spite of my observation that it was poorly, but politely received by the audience at Beily’s. Nothing to complain about with Vangelli’s regulars! I told them about my first, and, hopefully, last, Golden Shower:

"I have had a golden shower!
I didn’t plan it, so it wasn't sick!
It was spontaneous!
She was fresh from the bath,
...And were frolicking,
On the bed!
She was laughing!
I was laughing!
She was above me!
Suddenly ...just one of us was laughing!
It wasn’t me!
Nothing like a stream,
Of hot, fresh, frothy Urine,
Spattering off your forehead,
To get a man’s full attention!
I’d just been pissed on,
By a girl of just 18...
...Months!
My daughter did it!
To this day I call her
... ‘Old Facefull’
...The little Girl Geyser!
And, to this day,
She laughs about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment